Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Welcome, is an honor if you feel comforted by a visit on this site. Thank you.

Cristiano Ronaldo would relish long Real Madrid stay

Written By andy on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 11:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo would be happy to stay at Real Madrid for another 10 years.
He moved to the Bernabeu from Manchester United for £80m in 2009 and has now been linked to Manchester City.
However, the 26-year-old winger told the Cadena Cope radio station: "I can't see myself leaving Madrid.
"If [Madrid president] Florentino Perez told me to sign on for 10 years today, I would do it - although I don't know what will happen tomorrow."

The Portugal international scored 53 goals last season as Jose Mourinho's side won the Copa del Rey and finished second in La Liga.
Reports have suggested that City could be lining up a £150m bid for the former Sporting Lisbon man and are prepared to offer £21m a year in wages.
"If I was after just money I could have doubled what I have in my account," added Ronaldo. "I'm very happy here, it has been phenomenal."
But, despite distancing himself from a move to Eastlands, Ronaldo refused to rule out ever joining Real's biggest rivals Barcelona.
"Could I think differently tomorrow? Yes. No-one knows the future of a player," he said.
"Never play for Barcelona? Never is a strong word."

No comments:

Post a Comment